Build a Wildlife Rehab Facility

How Your Gift Helps

Help Wildwoods Grow

Wildlife rehabilitation is something most people don't understand. When we tell people what we do at Wildwoods they usually say something like, "oh, that's interesting," but the look on their faces often say, "Why?! What on earth is the point?" That is, of course, until they need our services.

Those who've had the experience of helping a helpless creature are passionate about making sure others have the same opportunity. They spread the word and the more people learn about us, the more animals we receive, and the more space we need. In 2016 we began construction on a new facility that will provide us with 4 times more space than we have ever had. We've raised 75% of what we need so far, but we still need to raise the remaining 25% by the end of the year to complete the project! Your gift will provide a safe and specialized place for sick, injured and orphaned wildlife to receive the care they need. To learn more about the project and follow our progress, click here.

Please fill out the form below to donate.

Have an account with Wildwoods? Log In

Donor Information


WIldwoods does not sell, rent, or otherwise share your information with others.

Are you donating in honor of an animal you brought to Wildwoods? (optional)

If yes, please fill out the admit number if you have it, and the type of animal you gave a second chance to.

Make this donation in honor of or in memory of someone (optional)

Would you like to make this donation in honor or in memory of a friend, family member, organization, pet or other individual?

Other Information (optional)


What is reCAPTCHA? It's a tool to keep automated software from engaging in abusive activities on our site, keeping everyone safer.

Billing Information

Please enter the cardholder name exactly as it appears on the credit card, and the billing address associated with the credit card account.

NOTE: Please only click the 'SUBMIT' button once. Your payment may take time to process.

Click this button to make your payment via PayPal.
Note: You will be redirected here once your payment is processed by PayPal.

Powered by NeonCRM